Adjust instruction and assessment practices
- Translate student results from analysis into action.
- Reflect deeply on the effectiveness of instruction and assessment practices with reference to the learning goals.
- Adjust instruction promptly.
Communicate feedback to students and collaborate with other educators to influence change in your school
- Communicate feedback clearly, and tailor it to specific students or student groups, so students build confidence and self-motivation for their learning
- Collaborate and communicate with colleagues to influence change in your school systems that may be hindering student learning
- Explore questions such as:
Why are my students not demonstrating proficiency of certain learning goals?
What learning gaps can we address as a team to improve student outcomes?
Are there barriers that exist in our school that are negatively impacting student learning?
Can we improve our vertical alignment as a department by creating common assessments aligned to Minnesota Academic Standards?